Wednesday 25 September 2013

JUARA Sweet Black Tea and Rice Facial Moisturizer Review

My moisturizer at stores are out of stock and one day I received a sample of JUARA skin care from Zalora. I was afraid for testing the products at the first time because I never heard and know this brand before but I read the brochure that say:
JUARA IS 100% VEGETARIAN. NO ANIMAL TESTING.
PARABEN-FREE. CONTAINS NO ARTIFICIAL COLORANTS,
SULFATES, OR PHTHALATES. 
so I have guts to give it a try.

JUARA means Winner/Champion in Indonesian, the products based on Balinese and famous Indonesian Jamu treatment and made in USA. Below is the story of JUARA skin care



Juara Sweet Black Tea & Rice Facial Moisturizer is a truly wonderful product-with an intoxicatingly beautiful scent-not over powering just healthy! It absorbs into my skin just perfectly. Then I purchased the original size at Zalora.

The package is simple and traditional

pump a little on my hand

blended

The product is a creamy moisturizer that when applied to the face & neck goes on so smooth and is NEVER greasy or heavy feeling. Immediately when you apply it your skin begins to feel hydrated.





  • 55555
  • 55555
  • 44444
  • 55555


  • If you are looking for a hydrating, anti-aging, light, non-greasy, and comfortable moisturizer I recommend you this baby, but if you are looking for oil-free, mattefying moisturizer, I recommend you to purchase JUARA Sweet Black Tea & Ginger Mattefying Moisturizer.


    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...