Thursday 26 September 2013

Surprise! Early birthday gift from my friend, Hendra

I don't realize that my birthday is coming soon. Yesterday my best friend came to my shop and had a little chit-chat with me. When he's gotta go, he gave me a small shopping bag and said: "here, this is for you", I looked at him and asked: "what is this?", "a birthday present for you, hope you like it", he answered.
I was so surprised and just say thanks to him.
After he left for a few minutes, I carefully opened the gift with a beautiful flowery wrapping paper and a simple goldie ribbon.
cute !
I wonder what's inside! quickly opened it and...
tadaaaa~
An Alexandre Christie watch! is that true? open the box
cool...
Alexandre Christie Passion

He absolutely know my hand's size, this watch is really fix with my hand.
After a few minutes he WeChat me and asked: "Do you like it, I'm really busy when your birthday so I have to give you this time" yeah, of course I like it.. haha, many many thanks. That was a great birthday present and a great surprise too!

I post the photo to Facebook and Blackberry Messenger and my boyfriend said that he bought me the same present but still have a bit different with the watch that Hendra gave me, he hasn't sent it for me (because my boyfriend is at Jakarta). Lol, so this year I received two Alexandre Christie watch~ lucky me

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...