Monday 28 October 2013

Zino Bubble Mask Review


Since I just finished my eyelid surgery I was not allowed to wash my face as usual for one week, my eyes was forbid to touched with water and shampooing should be in the salon. Because of the reason my dead skin and black or white head was so obvious. My face was absolutely dull.

I found Zino Bubble Mask in online-shop, it says that Zino could clean pore deeply and remove black or white head painlessly. Wow! Really? I need it! Then I purchased it immediately.

Pore Cleansing Treatment in 5 minutes
Developed by Korean Professional Dermatologist and authorized to manufacture. ZINO Bubble Mask is a deep cleansing mask for blackheads and whiteheads. The technology – Oxygen Molecule can remove impurities from pores without stimulation. It offers deep cleansing with soft bubbles and controls oil balance, prevents skin from being glossy with excess sebum and provides the feeling of freshness. It helps absorption of activated ingredients and presents a smooth and moist skin texture. It is also applicable for daily cleansing.


LIKE pore care!

  • Get rid of blackheads painlessly
  • Clear up whitehead
  • Get smaller pores
  • Prevent the pores from becoming bigger
  • Effective oil control

Main ingredients are Lemon extract, Papaya extract, and Lavender extract. 

Application is very easy, after cleansing you face pump generous amount on your finger(it's gel formed) and gently apply it on your T-zone, I apply it all over my face because I know my pore was clogged, haha.. After a few seconds, the translucent gel turns into bubbles! Wow that's really fun. Your skin will suddenly feel fresh, the gel has nice citrus-y smell. Leave the mask for 5 minutes, then rub your face gently with your fingertips after that wash your face with warm water. Don't leave the mask for too long on your face cause it will dry you skin.

Well the results is my skin really feel refreshed and smoother though my blackhead still on my nose, maybe it need time for the blackhead like other reviewers said. You may use the mask 3-4 times a week for serious blackhead treatment and 1-2 times a week for deep pore cleansing.

I love this product, it makes my pore tighten and smooth my skin, I feel gooood~
I really recommend this for who have blackhead troubled and oily skin.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...