Sunday 6 October 2013

BRTC Jasmine Waterful CC Cream Review


Hello beauty!
Recently I fall in love with CC cream because of Chanel's. I haven't review about this baby yet. Chanel CC cream become my everyday makeup routine needs.

I discovered BRTC (one of my favourite Korean brands) released Jasmine Waterful CC cream, no more consider I purchased it. BRTC is science based cosmetic brand applied to sensitive skin in a safe and efficient manner, no animal tested, dermatologist approved and certified botancial ingredients.


Let's see...
This CC cream suits for all skin types and sensitive skin. The main formula are Jasmine extract, arbutin, adenosine, grape extract, and blue phyto complex.

Jasmine extract treating dry, brittle, or dehydrated skin, delivers moisture fully
Arbutin achieves skin-lightening or whitening
Adenosine for anti-ageing skin care
Grape extract reduce the severity of skin cancer
Blue phyto complex soothe and heal stressed out skin

As for the sunscreen is SPF50+,PA+++
The higher SPF the more oily it will be. I feel a little bit oily on my skin when I use it.

Swatch:
Unlike Chanel CC cream, this cc cream come with white shade with a hint of lilac. Does it suit with my skin colour? Don't be afraid because of the white shade. The white is speckled with tiny color capsule. Color capsule breaks by rolling and covers to be natural skin tone also correct the skin tone.









Overall I don't really like this CC cream because it's so sheer and has no coverage ability and I look like not wearing anything at all.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...