Friday 1 November 2013

Simple Gyaru Inspired Makeup - Video Tutorial



Hello my lovely readers, this is my first video. I just try to make a makeup tutorial and this one is inspired by the Gyaru makeup. It's really simple. I don't record narration on this video because my microphone is out of service, sorry about that :( and this is the first time I edit video, you may comment below if I have any mistakes.

Product that I use in this video:
Princess Mimi - GEO softlens
Candy Doll Make Up Base
Candy Doll Foundation #01
Candy Doll Concealer #01
The Balm Meet Matt(e) Eyeshadow
Koji Dolly Wink Eyeliner in Black
Koji Dolly Wink False Lashes no.1
The Balm Betty Lou Manizer
Diamond Nose Makeup
Candy Doll Blush On Strawberry Pink
Candy Doll Highlighter Marshmallow
Candy Doll Lipstick Ramune Pink 2B
Candy Doll Lipgloss Macaroon Pink

My Facebook
http://www.facebook.com/diana.mccallister

Follow my Instagram~~
@dianamccallister
http://instagram.com/dianamccallister

Music by
One Direction
"What Makes You Beautiful"

David Choi
"This and That is Life"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...