Saturday 30 November 2013

Holika Holika Wonder Drawing 24hr Auto Eyebrow 03 Light Brown Review



Recently I love to collecting eyebrow products because eyebrows are really important for entire makeup look. Don't ever leave your brows ungroomed otherwise it may ruin your makeup, except you have a perfect natural eyebrows.

I purchased an eyebrow pencil in Holika Holika counter in my town yesterday, it comes with four shades which are grey black, dark brown, light brown, and red brown, I chose the lightest color no.3 in light brown. I have never tried light eyebrow pencil in my life and it match my hair color too.


This eyebrow pencil comes with a brush and a unique square shaped pencil which could help you easily draw your brows. Contain Vitamin E to soothe sensitive skin and nourish skin. With a waxy texture it won't smudge very easily and could stay all day long! but it's not oil-proof, no makeup product is oil-proof even it's waterproof and long lasting. So if you have oily skin just don't forget to retouch after few hours.

As you can see, this shade comes with a warm undertone so it's suit for Asian very well. My eyebrows are black so it's a little bit strange to wear this pencil alone, so I purchased a browcara as well.



Well, what I think about this eyebrow pencil:
Pros:
- Affordable price
- Comes in many shades
- Easy to apply
- Long lasting
- Didn't smudge easily
- Waterproof
- Come with a brush
-  Contain Vitamin E
Cons:
- A little bit strange to wear this alone if you have dark eyebrows (only for the Light brown shade)

Repurchase? of course I will, this pencil is very affordable and have a good quality. Gonna collect them all.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...