Sunday 20 October 2013

My Fatloss Secret

Look at model's picture wondering if I could have this kind of figure too. Good figures always look nice in clothes, it even give ++ point if you wear bikinis! Which girls do not want herself to look attracting?


I was lazy and slack when I am still a student. Every morning my father prepared a glass of full cream milk with milo, many cookies and bread with cheese for my breakfast. At school I lunch 2 portion of instant noodles with soft-boiled eggs(yummy). No workout or doing some sports. My body become fuller and fuller. Look at myself in the mirror really make me sad. :(

 My friend persuade me to go workout in fitness center with him, he paid for me. Two weeks we went to workout together and I see no result, but my body become so fresh. I didn't eat rice, I just eat vegetables, fruit, and some meat. I was 55kg that time, 2 months diet make me lose 5kg. I fall sick and fever for 2weeks, my mum worried about me and insisted me go to workout.

After few months my weight is remain 50kg, I'm so happy. But this still isn't my ideal weight, I tried to do this diet again and no results. Then I tried to take weight lost pills. I tried so many kind of fatloss pills but none of them works. I got interesting with Lida DaiDaiHua because it got so many testimonials and before after picture, sounds amazing and seems guaranteed! Then I try it.
After 2 weeks I consumed this medicine, I lost 5kg! Really amazing from 50kg to 45kg only 2 weeks, no workout and diet. I got my ideal weight and figure although my mum and friends said that I'm too skinny. I stop consume it. One year later I feel that I became fat again because I didn't control my food diet. I want to purchase Lida again, the seller said Lida already stop the market because too many fake Lida. So I didn't purchase.

Then my cousin introduce me Acai Berry, this one did the same as Lida. In 2 weeks I lose 5kg. Acai berry has a lot of benefits, my skin become smooth too!
Now that Acai Berry become my diet supplement.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...