Sunday 20 October 2013

Change Yourself Because You Worth it


Have you ever been dumped by a boy/girl you like? How is the feeling? 
  • Pain
  • Sad
  • Hurt
  • Heartbreak
  • (of course)

Don't care too much about them! This will become powerful for you to improve and change yourself. Forget everything that make you sad, you must live more happy, more rich, and more beautiful. Believe me, if you do so the boy/girl that dumped you will love you like you used to be.

 When I was a student I don't have a good looking face and figures, no boys like me. In mIRC my nickname is Sweet_girl, many boys thought that I'm a real sweety that make them begin to chat with me.  I crashed with a boy, he asked my friend if i'm pretty or not and my friend told him that I'm a real sweety. He asked for my phone number and I gave him. Every day and night we text message regularly.

One day we met at my school, he's handsome and rich, driving a car and came to fetch me go home with his friends. I feel so lucky to know such a handsome boy like him, maybe he'll like me(I thought). But look at his expression I feel that he was disappointed when he look at me. He was interested with one of my friend, she's pretty. After he sent  me home, he didn't text me as usual. I started to text him, but no reply. After few days he text me, asked for my pretty friend phone number and warned me not to bothering him again. I feel down. I have dumped by many guys!

Start from the day on I tried to make myself more better. I subscribed magazines every months about beauty, make-up, health, and lifestyle. I learned fashion from magazine and learned to have a good skin care routine and also makeup. After years, I became so different. But I still wanna be more beautiful and keep learning to have better life.
Nowadays I feel that he's nothing, I have much more handsome and rich man surrounding me.

Come on babes! Change yourself, dress up! Because you worth to have a better life.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...